Hello There!

Welcome to My Blog!

about-me-burak
Welcome to my website!
My name is Burak, I'm from London, United Kingdom. I have been creating and composing music since I was 12 years old. I produce mostly house music; I also mix at clubs in my area. Music is an important element in my life, as you can tell :)
I love learning about new production techniques; so I happen to test a lot of synthesizers and midi controllers. I also have a few friends who are considered as 'big' music producers, with their help I can test a lot of different musical instruments.

My Goal is to Share My Story.

I started this website to share my experiences with different synths to music lovers all across the world. Choosing the best music production instrument can be difficult as a newbie in this game; so I'm here to help.
Please make sure to send me a message if you have any questions!
Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Purchasing Used Musical Instruments

Towing Service: Why You Will certainly Need It

The Advantages of Music for General Anxiety